circumlocution

brevity is the soul of what?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal

29 July 2008

You say goodbye, I say hello

It has been months since my last post. There are many things I vowed to do in 2008, one of which I've already failed at (I guess I will not have 366). Notwithstanding I still reminisce often and fondly on my time here at circumlocution and am determined to bring it back to its full and deserving splendor.

First things first: these 3 books are incredible.

























































































1. The Ticking, by Renee French
2. Red Colored Elegy, by Seiichi Hayashi
3. Dogs and Water, by Anders Nilsen



Please note: these are in no way in order by awesomeness. It's all just totally random.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon Webb-Campbell said...

I absolutely loved The Ticking, haven't read the other two but now want to.

31 July, 2008 14:03  

Post a Comment

<< Home