circumlocution

brevity is the soul of what?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal

04 April 2008

Historically speaking

Back in the early days of Circumlocution I managed to write about vastly interesting things, like Corey Hart's sunglasses (which is often searched in Google, strangely enough) and Rockstar: INXS (do you people remember that?) but these days it's tapered off a bit, hm? I should really be rambling on and on about half-price eclairs and temporal-lobe epilepsy. Instead, this is what I've got for now:

RECENT and RAD:

Brooklyn Flea
I couldn't be more excited about this. It's just not possible.

Muxtape

This site is the best thing that ever happened to me, after actually making mixtapes with really rad artwork that I cut out of magazines for boys I thought were cute. Mine is currently covers.

Fred Flare
It's a tiny lego and it's an ipod speaker and it looks just like my external, I have to have it.

Send a Message
I will do this. Thanks David.

More soon. This is what one corner of my room looks like:



















from flickr.

1 Comments:

Blogger Audra Marie Dewitt said...

Dear Francie pants~

We have the same blog layout. We are like, both, so totally smart. I am like, totally, like, going to bookmark you.

17 April, 2008 11:13  

Post a Comment

<< Home