circumlocution

brevity is the soul of what?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal

30 January 2008

I understand you like science.

As a result of thinking, and then talking, about my prolific, enigmatic and romantic writing career, I've finally decided to embark on one. I already have titles for many of my soon-to-be-cult-followed stories. I'm co-writing several of them. They should be done at some point during my soon-to-be-cult-followed life.

Current statistics.
Today is:
Day 95 of the photography series 28
Day 63 without my cat
Day 59 of no longer being an ex-pat
Day 26 of my habitation of the borough of New York City known as Brooklyn

I have the cartographic triangulation of 3 distinct places burnt into my brain like lights behind eyelids, if looked at for too long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home