circumlocution

brevity is the soul of what?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal

26 June 2006

some unfortunate things.

today, i found out that i didn't get the residency in norway that i desperately wanted, and also that my parents oldest friends are getting divorced, and that my aunt isn't moving to california after all, and that my sister is having personal troubles of her own, and also, well, didn't really find out, but am assuming that, i didn't get the job at the school. so, if i want to be a cliche and spend money i don't have on clothes, i'm going to fucking do it.

4 Comments:

Blogger the library girl said...

La poop-shom! I am so sorry abou tthe residency and the many, many other things that seem to be hanging over your head. How about instead of spending money on clothes, we finish making the ones you recently started and we get to work on that deloverly day coat you would like!

Call me if you need a ear to bend

30 June, 2006 10:01  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mucho sympathies Frankie

07 July, 2006 19:27  
Blogger .francesca said...

no one i know actually calls me frankie, anon. WHO ARE YOU!

17 July, 2006 08:40  
Blogger nicole said...

hey you shuold take a drive down to philadelphia. i guess it wouldn't help to spend $ on the gas, BUT, clothes are fucking CHEAP AS HELL down there. holy hell. cbgzot!

20 July, 2006 01:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home